Monday, April 23, 2012

Guacamole

I have written about guacamole before, but as usual, I went on a rant about something. That time  it was photographies. Today, I'll share more or less the same recipe, but I'll make it straight to the point, no nonsense.


Read on for guacamole!


Guacamole

Avocado
1 boat garlic
Finely chopped onion 
Finely chopped tomato
Some salt
Some pepper
Some lime juice (or lemon, as I used here)
Some Sriracha sauce (optional)
Add anything you want, it's your guacamole, no one will complain. At least not out loud. 


Mash it together




Does this short article of something I've posted about before have anything to do with the Diablo 3 beta being live a few hours longer, and that your favorite toy/food blogger has to try out all classes before it closes?

Well, when you put it like that.. Yes it does.

No comments: