Saturday, September 22, 2012

A few pictures from Legoland

Forgot Figure Friday yesterday, so make this S... Saturday. Something toy on S... Not sure, I'll have to think about it.

Anyway, here's a few pictures from last time I went to Legoland, Denmark. Nothing fancy, and certainly not giving the models justice. It's amazing how they have made that many buildings. Kids don't appreciate them, for sure (And I can recall not caring either, when i was 12). They just want the rides and the Lego-store.

But to me, as an adult, I'm stunned.


They have sections for different nations, even one for Norway. And some of the models - like trains, boats and buses, are moving. Most of the buildings light up, and the space shuttle had a whole sequence of actions, including smoke and lift off sound.


Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: